DIY Costume Kit - Chef
The Patch World Chef Costume Kit! Instantly transform existing clothes into a sustainable Chef’s Costume. Featuring a Head Chef name badge, an ‘Eat Your Greens’ slogan patch, and a ‘Dream Kitchen’ logo patch.
- The DIY Costume Patch Kit is a collection of three patches. Leaving room for the child’s imagination, we keep simplicity at the heart of the design.
- Sizing: Name badge- 10cm wide, Slogan patch- 6cm, Logo Patch- 7cm
- How to use: We recommend sewing the patches on for the most sustainable solution, allowing you to switch the patches to new clothes as your child grows, or to hand down. Alternatively, patches can be ironed on for a more instant costume. Please see our guide on attaching patches here.
- The DIY Costume Kit arrives packaged on an A5 recycled cardboard activity-booklet to encourage conversation around sustainability and play.
- We plant 1 tree for each kit sold.
- 1% is also donated to charity from each kit sold. The charity for this collection is Action for Children.
Patch World is an endlessly customisable, sustainable solution to the dressing up box.
Through simple, gender-neutral patches to be sewn or ironed on, kids can transform existing clothes into an instant costume.
With simplicity at the heart of the design, we let the little-one's imagination do the talking.
Easy to remove and transfer to new pieces and accessories as children grow, or as their mind's change!
The DIY Costume Patch-Kits arrive on a thoughtfully-designed A5 activity booklet. Printed on recycled card with non-toxic, recyclable inks, the packaging acts as an ideal conversation starter about the questions of sustainability, curiosity and play.
We charge £2.50 per order, FREE DELIVERY on orders over £35
We currently do not ship internationally.